Saturday, June 27, 2009

Please read the bag...

Enter the young doctor: "Sir, Fluffy is hemorrhaging from his gums. Anywhere he could have picked up some rat poison?"

Mr Green, a mid-50s gentleman farmer, "No."

Continuing, "I'm very concerned that rat poison may be the cause of Fluffy's difficulty breathing, as well as the blood you noticed in his mouth. Are we absolutely sure Fluffy wouldn't have eaten any?"

I wait.

He clears his throat quietly and then says: "Well, I do put rat poison in his food. The damned rats kept eating his dog food! But that's for the rats. He wouldn't eat that." LONG pause. "Would he?"


1 comment:

Nicki said...

awesome. that's all I have to say.