Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's the small things

I found curtains for the nursery - just when I was starting to despair! It seems like such a small thing, but it was really bugging me. I couldn't find anything I liked. Last night, we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get a wedding present for this weekend, and I happened to swing by the curtain section and find the perfect pair!

The frames above the bed are black and white photos of Jim's grandmother - the one after which we are naming our daughter.

We leave the day after tomorrow for my vet school classmate's wedding. I am matron of honor. It's going to be a long, long drive (10.5+ hours, then add in stops for my pregnant bladder and to stretch my legs). It will be a quick weekend - what with driving all day Thurs and coming back Sunday. I'll probably be AWOL for a bit, as I have to go back to work Monday night.

1 comment:

rgcarr said...

Beautiful curtains, hope you have a safe trip. I am going in 2 weeks!