Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sorry that I've been inexplicably AWOL

We went to Knoxville for the past 2 days so that my husband could meet his thesis advisor to discuss defending (this summer/early fall - YEAH), and I tagged along so I could see my BFF and Jim's brother. It was a nice 2 day mini-vacation. My mom drove up and spent the day with me, which was lovely. We went and saw Jane Eyre, which - for whatever reason - is not playing in our BIG city! We also went clothes shopping for light summer dresses that I can live in while I get big and had lunch.

In veterinary news, my blog was featured on this website. I was very, very excited about this news.

http://www.rncentral.com/nursing-library/careplans/50-Best-Blogs-for-Veterinary-Students

More veterinary stuff to come soon, I promise. This weekend, I am working the day shift, so I should have something to talk about.

5 comments:

Amy said...

How was Jane Erye?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby girl and your blog being featured! I hope more happy news comes your way.

Anonymous said...

Cool! And what a great overall list of blogs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the feature!

The Homeless Parrot said...

Jane Eyre was good. It wasn't fabulous, but it adhered very closely to the original story in content and mood, so I thought it was very well done. Rochester was a bit too conventionally good looking, but who hates a good looking hero?? Overall, the book is superior - but that's always the case! (Or, almost always)