Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bad blogger

My apologies against for the sparsity of my presence this week. Work has been dreadfully, dreadfully slow. I am starting to really fear for our solvency in this economic climate. To keep the lights on, the technicians employed, and drugs stocked on the shelves, we must average around $2000/night during the week and $20,000 for the weekend. When I left work about an hour ago, we had barely made $7000 this weekend. Dismal doesn't even describe this. Of course, I work on production, so this is affecting me and my salary as well. With the baby on the way, it's very stressful. The bright light at the end of the tunnel is that my husband will soon be employable. That and we'd already gotten a good start on our emergency savings fund prior to Eva's conception, so we theoretically have enough to get us through my maternity leave with room to spare. Couple that with a lack of car payments and no credit card debt, and it's not that we're struggling. It's just stressful at this time! Also, my SUV is acting funny and is out of commission while my husband works on it.

I wish I had something veterinary related to talk about, but I haven't really seen any interesting cases this weekend. I'll try to come up with something interesting to talk about! I won't let ya'll down forever!

No comments: