Wednesday, April 6, 2005

i would like to post a bit

but i haven't the time, energy, or eyesight right now. i've been staring at micro anatomy for the past 8 hours (approx)...i also think there is something wrong with me. my eyesight has been really blurry lately - normally i do fine with writing and reading...it's faraway that's the trouble. but as of late, writing and reading is making my eyes hurt.

school is rapidly becoming utterly overwhelming. i had a quiz today (which i bombed spectacularly) - a test on thurs accounting for 1/3rd of my grade in micro, open house to work this weekend at school (i got stuck with BOTH day - fri and sat), an anatomy quiz on monday (written - like today - which i hate), a renal physiology test next thurs that i haven't even cracked the notes (100+ pages) for, a viro final the week after that...and it goes on and on and on and on. i'm trying to take it one day at a time and not think about the overwhelming load of school and studying. especially since i COULD have chosen to utilize my time over ables week efficiently. instead, i slept A LOT and didn't do much of anything. the only thing that saves me from total and complete mental collapse is knowing that most of my classmates are in the same situation. to bed now.

No comments: