Tuesday, December 4, 2007

and another one goes ... and another one goes by

meh. i went - i saw - i thought until my brains came squirting out of my ears and disgusted the person unfortunate enough to be sitting next to me. it was a test - like any other. granted, it was a looooooooooooooooot longer and a looooooooooooooooooooot harder. but it was still a test.

rather anti-climactic, i have to say. i didn't ace it/knock it out of the park/pass with flying colors, but overall, i'm happy with my performance. god, it was long. and exhausting. and now i have to pack and get up at the rear-end crack of dawn to drive an hour and a half to start my oh so fun externship. i love veterinary medicine (seriously, i do).

it's over. i have cleared the hurdle (unless of course, i failed).

No comments: