Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy busy busy

Working, cleaning, buying furniture, the busy-ness here never stops.

I think I'm really going to like my new job, especially the people. My first 3 nights were relatively low key. Most of it was shadowing, although I took a few cases myself.

Otherwise, I've been putzing around doing stuff to get our house in order. We've decided to make our dining room a library/reading room. I've always thought having a dining room and another eating room was kinda silly. Also, it necessitates having 2 eating tables, and I only want to pay for one. At any rate, we're having a painter do the great room of the house, since the ceilings are very high. Also, we just HATE painting. We can't put up the bookshelves and unpack until the painting is done, so I'm at kind of a standstill with house stuff momentarily.

We have a gas grill with its own line, which I'm happy about. We'll probably be grilling every single night for the rest of the summer. Of course, we need patio furniture...

Yup, that pretty much sums up my life right now. The hunt for furniture. When I have interesting veterinarian stuff to relay, I'll post again.

No comments: