Saturday, December 11, 2010

In the spirit of giving

and since several of you made interesting suggestions for future posts (I am working on a bloat post specifically, as well as one on reproductive emergencies), how about you guys tell me what you would like to read about on my blog? I'm interested in whatever ya'll want to hear about - more blood and guts stories? More client financial nightmares? More great saves? Let me know and I'll try to come up with a post for you.

I'm also going to have a contest soon with a nice prize...I just haven't figured out what it will be yet (the contest OR the prize).

Ok, someone remind me to tell you about my terrible experience in the park today at a later date. I have to get ready for a Thanksmas party!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

As a pet owner who will never be a vet, I like hearing most of your stories and getting a glimpse inside the life of a person who is very important to my furkids and in turn to me.

I espcially love the feel good big save stories, possibly because they offset the interesting, yet frustrating and sad not enough money stories.

But I really do like what you did with when to go to an emergency room post. Sort of a "how to be a better pet owner" themed posts would be fantastic. Or maybe, if appropiate some posts based on reader questions (like the ones in development re: bloat and reproductive emergencies).

Enjoy your party!

Kerry said...

As a future veterinarian (hopefully), I would love to hear more about interesting cases / veterinary medical conditions that one doesn't see or hear about very often. Also cases that are hard to figure out and/or have many possible differential diagnoses.

You are doing a great job and I love reading your blog!

Unknown said...

I second Kerry's, and also would love 'summary of the night' posts that have a little bit of everything! Not sure about confidentiality, so they might have to be mixes of actual nights? Still, any vet post is a good vet post.

Mary said...

I'm still waiting for that cougar story :)

Since I'm just a pet owner, and I don't have "normal" pets, I'm more interested in day-to-day stuff rather than anything too technical. What you've been doing is great!